Sunday, March 24, 2013

And The Wait Begins...

I officially have 4 months until I ship out for Air Force basic training! Seems like forever and a day away but it will be here before I know it. My whole journey started and took off so quickly. From the time I first saw a recruiter and took the practice ASVAB, I swore in just 2 and a half weeks later! And now the wait really begins. There's so much I need to memorize before I leave but don't know where to start. I already know the Airman's Creed and the 3 core values..but the chain of command, rank & Air Force song? Not so much. But like I said, I have 120 days and that's more than enough time. Anything I can do to make my experience at basic a tad bit easier, I will gladly do in the comfort of my own home. Until then, I have nothing to do but work, workout, study and, most importantly, STAY QUALIFIED :)


No comments:

Post a Comment