Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Second DEP Meeting

Hey! Future Airman Frederick here. So, I had my second DEP meeting yesterday. I was surprised to see that I gained 3 pounds. Usually that would be a bad thing. But, in my case, a few pounds wouldn't hurt because I'm too close to the minimum weight. And the last thing I need is for the people at MEPs to say I can't ship out because I'm tiny. I can't help it my metabolism's fast! Okk..I'm rambling and venting. Anyways, a few weeks ago I met with a FBI agent to do an interview for the Air Force. I had no idea I needed to do one. So, I was a little nervous when she called but it went well.

On another note, I have 111 days left til I ship out. So many of the people that I've met in the last few weeks are about to leave for basic training. I'm so excited for them, you would think I'm jumping on that plane to San Antonio, Texas too. Just thinking about boot camp makes me really want to go to the gym! I'm have to stay motivated and in shape over the next 3 months and some weeks! And I'm going to do just that! Byee! -Runs off into the wild blue yonder- :)


No comments:

Post a Comment